CGM (Course - Gita-Marriage ;)

I think I will soon be labeled as a late blogposter. I seem to talk about things which happened days back. Next time I will do my best to post current maal ;) This time, please manage :) Few days back I got a compliment that my blogposts are really inspirational. With all modesty, I did feel good :D  I have 9 followers on my blog. SO , if you read my blog and find even little worth, please do follow. I wouldn’t mind having more followers on my blog :P

I took 2 back to back YES!+ courses. And I feel I’m REALLY lucky to have had this opportunity. It was an enriching experience. Like I’ve mentioned in earlier posts, I’m really selfish when it comes to learning and though I was a teacher in the courses, all I remember is what I learnt :) 

Teaching that knowledge, for me, is a great way to imbibe it profoundly in my life. It is said “A leader leads by example”. So to live that knowledge is the best way to facilitate it in newbies. And the beauty is that knowledge comprises anything and everything..from handing own emotions to managing relationships..to team work , career and a lot more. I see myself as a better person after taking the 2 courses. And the feeling of “ I am not the doer” is getting more profound :)
 
The unfathomable grace…unconditional love…inflated belongingness…boundless growth….invaluable knowledge….Spirituality offers all :)

I also completed “Gita Chanting” Workshop. ( Yes! Don’t panic ;) It was a 10 day program, 2 hours daily. The point worth noting is that it was early morning 6 – 8 am. So you can appreciate me on that front (if not anything else!)..hahahaha… We did the second chapter and I loved it! Sanskrit is such a beautiful language. The flow, the soothing melody, the energy it carries can make one spellbound! And the essence of the second chapter made me understand life in a new dimension :) Guruji says the purpose of knowledge is not to make you aware of something new but to remove ignorance. The self is ever pure. The spiritual knowledge removes the veil of ignorance and takes one closer to his/her true nature. Whenever I remember this, an instant Wow! emerges in me. :)

After Nitika, another close friend Nidhi has got married. I think after my sister’s marriage 10 years back, it’s the second marriage in which I’ve been fully available (really!) and involved and also enjoyed the most.
Certain relationships are beyond definitions. For me, her family is like my own family and I enjoyed each moment of the celebrations..doing household errands, dance rehearsals, shopping, partying and what not! :) I can proudly say that I gave quality time to my friends this time. I’m slowly learning the fine balancing act. After Nids, lets see whose in the pipeline next. I bet on K ( hahhahahha)
Keep Smiling :)
Swati
CGM (Course - Gita-Marriage ;) CGM (Course - Gita-Marriage ;) Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, March 30, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.