Summer Magic 2012

After almost 25 days TTC trip, this 10 day Summer Magic trip will be the second longest one so far. And the most enjoyable one till date. I’ve had week long trips to Europe and also with my bestest buddies. I’ve enjoyed hell lot in these trips ‘coz masti is my very nature! ;) but this trip was way different.

For those who aren’t aware YET, Summer Magic is the YES!+ advance course (comprising of 3 days silence) which happens every year in June at the Art of Living Bangalore Ashram. Ok, so let me be AS honest as POSSIBLE in this post on the train of events and thoughts. Few of my students wished to go and asked me too and I gave an affirmation very enthusiastically. I did this only so that they book their tickets and others may join in. It does matters at times if the teacher is going along. I knew cancellation option exists :P

The departure day was 10th June and till 8th June, I hadn’t decided but I was showing to all that I’m going. I would have loved to go to Ashram since it’s a home away from home J But I had just been there few months back and going there would consume 10 days which otherwise could be very productive for me. I had important works pending but nevertheless since I had “shown” commitment earlier and as a teacher give gyaan to my students on commitment, I went.

The train journey was fantabulous! Not a second went when I was bored or lethargic. We had booked sleeper class train tickets and possibly when we booked them our brains weren’t working for we failed to anticipate the heat! But fortunately, we hardly felt it! By grace, the weather was good enough and it even drizzled with breeze! Phew!! :)  I would have played all the silly games long lost…killer detective, dumbshrads, antakshari, atlas, cards, tambola, chidiya ud, ola ola and what not! Hahahha The best part was the bonding our group shared. We were 12 people who were together and didn’t have their own personal agendas. I feel proud of them. They got along well and invented the funniest dialogues! (wide ho ja, ti ti ti ti bête bête, 1 2 3 4 kajrare…) Reading them will be no fun. You have to watch it LIVE with their actions and tone. One can’t BUT be zapped at that moment! :D The thing I liked the most in the group was that they welcomed others with open arms. Normally I have seen when people are bonded in a group, they become closed and don’t like others to be included in. But they invited others and were equally friendly with others. At times I feel proud to be the teacher of some of them :) We shared, we cared.

Now the main course of the whole summer magic meal – the ADVANCE course! This was my 5th Advance course (At times, I think I  became a teacher too early. Really grateful Guruji J). Each advance helps me explore a new “ME” in me and dive deeper in the knowledge. After so much of halla gulla, team bonding and getting used to each other, silence was sheer bliss!! A day before the course, one of student was detected with stone in the stomach. He wasn’t too fit and I was really concerned about him. Since the beginning of the trip, I had HUGE motherly affection for him. I guess he could sense it and calls me mummyji..hahhaa But as the silence began, I surrendered to Guruji and totally went into myself. Not once did the thought bother me is he ok or not. I experienced the power of surrender yet again J Le wana tumhari pareshaniyan lene ke liye baitha hai, bas tum dene wale bano J

During the entire trip, I could feel my awareness level..what thoughts are coming, what’s triggering that very thought, the effect of the thoughts on me, my response.. the whole game was very exciting. This helped a lot many times to just keep shut even though the other person was taking me wrongly. My saying anything would just sway away my mind! Now I’ve pledged to do advance course every 3-4 months. It is the BEST way to pamper yourself.

Wait for one more post. It’s an interesting story of someone on the power of intentions and the grace J

Keep Smiling
Summer Magic 2012 Summer Magic 2012 Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, June 21, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.