Random!!..


I wrote these 2 posts a day back but didn't end them. Just did not feel like. My blog is almost 3 years old and I have 12 followers, officially. And I am happy to see this :) I have avoided publicizing my blog  because I started it off as my private space. Thank you for not following my blog. This gives me the space to share things I may not have had if there were many followers :)

I owe it to this reason that I am posting these 2 unfinished posts. Having said that, if you read my blogposts, there is no harm in following it " officially" and letting me know :)


Post 1
The last week was VERY challenging, emotionally. Though it has subdued, it was a great learning experience. It isn’t that something drastic happened, just that the current things hit on intensely. And it made me realize all the more “I AM BLESSED”. In the stormy times do we realize how smooth life was going, how taken care of we were. It makes us appreciate things all the more and value life. To me, it made me realize how strong my Guru has made me.

I wanted to go into hibernation last week. No phone calls, no SMS, meeting nobody, no social interaction at all. I wanted to be left alone, with me. But divine has its own plan. I wasn’t allowed to do so J Infact, I was made to do all the things all the more! Volunteer for Better India movement came up and I was made the North Co-coordinator. I did my BEST to shun it off and escape! But, my Guru held me tight J He is very mean actually ;) He does not let HIS work suffer and some way or the other gets it done through us J I attended meetings, did the required stuff but inside I knew what emotional turmoil I was going through. I have no qualms writing it now. Some people may say what kind of a teacher I am but before a teacher, I am a human being. I have my share of ups and downs. And last week’s events have shaped me all the more.

 ***************************************************************
Post 2 :

Ok. So it’s the ranting mode. And what I am going to share may be shocking for some. Yes. It’s about the Art of Living. For a change, it’s about the flipside ;) Not about the organization, about people…teachers, in particular. It’s good to be an Art of Living Teacher. Rather it’s a BLESSING. One who has become only knows it and can experience it J And after becoming a teacher, the opportunity to spread the knowledge and more importantly, to ourself live that knowledge becomes so profound. It SERIOUSLY is like a magical world…or a bhool bulaiya..it can take you either up ahead or make you swim in the fame and glory! Very risky ;) It all depends on your clarity of vision. The clearer you are, the easier one can sail through J

Art of Living is meant to give us life..a meaning in life..a zest in life and live it more fully. But I fail to understand people and their thinking whose life revolves around Art of Living. By this, I don’t mean full time teachers or devotees. The point I am trying to make is those who just can’t think beyond the AOL events and stuff. Believe me, I am one of those who support it fully..any event, anything to do with AOL but Art of Living teaches us to hone up our talents, to be more dynamic outside and to live lightly! 

Life after Art of Living should become a celebration! Enjoying each moment..one should become at ease with people who haven't done the course, pursue his/her passions and hobbies, intellectually get sharpened by being more socially aware and just be a good human being. Personally, I would go to a DJ party as well as go to a satsang...I would go for early morning sadhna as well as enjoy night stays and late night parties...I would speak knowledge as well as gossip...I would hear someone's problem as well as crack silly jokes!!..That's Art of Living for me. Goodness attracts goodness:)

Many AOL teachers and volunteers do that. They have been a source of inspiration for me. Thank you all :) I hope i don't ever become a boring person, for myself!


Keep Smiling :)
Swati







Random!!.. Random!!.. Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, November 06, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.