I don’t know who you are to me
But its you whom I want to see!
Your thoughts put up an instant smile :)
The reason which carries me all the while….
When I see you in a frame,
All the thoughts go in a drain…
I feel your eyes glaring at me,
Carrying some message from thy thee :)
Unspoken words conveyed by a glare
And then I say to myself..Bizzare!!
Who are you?
At times I wonder…
Are you real or my fantasy?
Who are you who bring so much ecstasy!!
Do you listen or I only talk?
Murmuring to myself while taking walk
Are you a guru or a conman?
Heart knows the truth..
But this world doesn't understand!!

Life without you is beyond imagination,
Don’t wish to depart from the source of creation :)
People may say me mad..people can keep names,
But you have made me realize all this is a game!
Feeling alone in the crowd is a blessing in disguise
The awakening has begun – this is to surmise :)
You are the shelter, you are the hope
With you besides, ANYTHING I can cope
I see a reflection of you around,
Which makes me feel I am safe and sound :)
The happenings in my life… I take as your will….
And then I sleep happily, saying “Sandy! Take a chill pill!!” 








Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.