Shades of Love


After an emotional post full of bhav and madness, time for an intellectual post :D And it is related to the earlier one. One of my friends pointed it out and I wanted to share my opinion on this. That time I was in no mood to debate or clarify what he said. Guruji was in town and I wanted to enjoy his physical presence. Now I am little settled and back to normal life J

My friend’s statement was a general one, not related to me in particular and my opinion is also a general one. Not related to me in particular (So don’t take it otherwise!), Everyone knows how mad some people (including me) go over Guruji ( Sri Sri Ravi Shankar). They are a crazy bunch and love him and for them, he is God and they go bonkers when he is around. My friend, though not very seriously, indicated that any guy (or for that matter a gal) will not be able to happily accept the fact that you love somebody ( a guru) more than your partner. It was a simple statement and the reason why I am writing a post on it is because it goes on in minds of many. It is quite understandable and personally I have gone through a similar experience before I did the AOL course. And so what I am writing is my own opinion.

First thing, in a relationship what matters is the space given to the person. There may be many things that you may not agree to with your partner or may be find absurd but if that makes your partner happy, you should be ok with it. To me, that’s the beauty of a relationship. Give the person space to breathe. There is no need to change anyone. Yes, one can improve the other but that again is voluntary. Love is accepting the person as he/she is J

Secondly, faith is a personal choice. Some people believe in a particular holy place, some in a deity, some in universal power and some in a Master. The definitions differ, the magnitude differs but faith is a blessing in life. If somebody has faith in some master and you don’t, there is no need to get into a right or a wrong. If both agree not to force each other’s belief on one another, things can go on smoothly. If dealt maturely, faith does not inhibit their life. The partners may have faith on 2 different entities but if they are ready not to impose it on other and avoid sounding too much knowledgeable, things can work.

Thirdly, loving a master is like loving God. It CANNOT be compared to human love. (That’s the second level: P). Those who love a master are the ones who have experienced the beauty of love…a love without distortions… wouldn't life be happier with them?? Imagine! One who loves a master loves humans all the more. Life with them will be comparatively better. Insecurities creep in when trust is not there. When you are confident of your place and love in your partner’s life, nothing can shake you.

Lastly, people who can’t bear anyone else sharing the love in their partner’s life are beggars, seriously. One who loves sets you free. And if in a relationship, the focus is the other person, the relationship will not flourish. They together or individually should have a higher aim than merely focusing on each other. Else too much expectations would lead to shattered hopes and frustrations.
  
All said and done, the point I am trying to make is that spirituality is not in conflict of materialism. You can have best of both the worlds. And loving a master is, in no way conflicting to marrying or loving someone. It all depends on how broad your thinking is J

Keep Smiling J
Swati 
Shades of Love Shades of Love Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, December 07, 2012 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. should have used Bullet Points.. n you showed distorted love in previous post making us even more distorted. Humara bhi number aayega :D

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.