2012 ka end!


31st December 2012. Another year ending. I don’t feel like writing much. This year has been a year of sea change – in me and also the surroundings. Witnessed unexpected and unimaginable death of known ones - a close friend’s father who was hale and hearty and we used to party at his place so much! It came as a shock! It was one close knitted family and for a while everyone was shattered. Then the death of Prerna, 2 years younger to me, again an unprecedented one. She went for a vacation and never came back. And now this Nirbhaya case.

At times I imagine if I felt like this, what would have all the family members undergone? At a spiritual level, the soul leaves the body and takes a new body. But at the human level, for a while it hits. These deaths made me realize there is no expiry date to life. Anyone can go anytime. So there is no point having animosity or ill feeling towards anyone. Also, one must do things in life which one really wants to. If I look back at my life, I am content with whatever I have done. There is more to do but I am at peace in terms of my relations, career, family, friends, social service and other things. I may have issues on and off with people but I’ve dismantled this strong I-don’t-like-you attitude I had.

**********************************************
2013 looks like a year of settlement for me – settling personal and professional life J 2012 has brought in more awareness, stability and centeredness in me. I have learnt to balance things a lot more. I’ve jotted down my short term and long term goals (secret..shshshshshh). I am not much of a planning person so let’s see how the year will go.

It also seems a year wherein I would have to attend a lot of marriages. Phew! God knows how much I love attending marriages (sarcastic). Why can’t people in Delhi have simple marriages which ends early and are a low key affair? The pomp and show and the dazzle somehow doesn’t gel in with me. Nevertheless, accept, embrace and move on J
*************************************************

Well, there is something more to share but wait till February J

Keep Smiling J
Swati

2012 ka end! 2012 ka end! Reviewed by Unknown on Monday, December 31, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.