Some awesome Diwali campaigns!

Since I work in the digital marketing space, I was going through some Diwali campaign videos of this year. For me, a good campaign video is one which achieves the outcome at the end - making you emotional. It could be tears rolling down your cheeks, a sweet incessant smile, endless laughter dose or the most beautiful moments- when the emotion is just dying to come up on your face but you try and control :)

Out of all that I saw, I loved these 3. All three of them have a different flavor and each took me into a difference space. I could experience different modes in a span of just few minutes!

Video 1: The #HomeComing campaign by Urban ladder
Beautiful is the word! If you are a human, it will definitely leave you with moist eyes. Watch till then end :)




Video 2: #PaperPhataka campaign by Big Bazaar
I loved it! It is super cute and in a subtle way is promoting #CrackerFree Diwali. I am sure you would love to share it once you see it




Video 3: #YaaronKiDiwali campaign by Eicher
Initially i couldn't understand the video, it seemed boring and scary but if you watch till the end, you will be able to get the gist:) 


Happy Diwali Everyone!
Keep Smiling! :)

Swati




Some awesome Diwali campaigns! Some awesome Diwali campaigns! Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, November 12, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.