#12DaysOfGratitude : Day 2

My second post after kickstarting the 12 Days of Gratitude

#2 :
I was lucky to attend a Khatu Shyam satsang yesterday. And I came back home happier :) I wasn't a believer in Khatu Shyam ji until last year. My mother has been going to Khatu Shyam (Rajasthan) since past few years and every time she would ask me to come along, I would say a no. Simply because I did not believe in him. My sister's family is also an ardent follower. I never questioned their belief rather respected it but I had no interest or inclination towards this deity. And today, I feel my life has been saved by Khatu Shyam Ji :) I had written about him in an earlier post here.

In the satsang yesterday, we had some artists who performed rasleela , Krishna playing, singing, dancing with his Radha and Gopis. Such enchanting moments they were! Everyone was in a state of ecstasy, basking in the glory of Krishna consciousness. :) I felt so grateful to have experienced HIS power and grace.  I truly believe that we, as humans, do not have the power to decide who we will worship or which satsang we will go to. It all comes with grace. Till the time the higher power calls us, it is not possible to go to his abode , to chant his name, to listen to the bhajans and to rejoice in his remembrance. It is sheer good Karmas , longing and grace. We cannot fathom this from the realm of intellectual understanding. 

I feel utterly grateful to have experienced his grace. He has been kind enough to embrace me in his devotion despite my shortcomings and goof ups :)  It is only in devotion that we can truly feel content and the real joy. No one loves and cares as God does. Life is bereft of love and joy without God's name. So my second gratefulness post is for all the grace that I have experienced in life through all the gurus and Gods. I feel blessed. 

This is my favourite Khatu Shyam Bhajan. Jai Shree Shyam!


PS: Do visit Khatu Shyam in Rajasthan if you haven't visited yet. Besides the palpable grace, food is amazing! :))

Keep smiling! :)
Swati


#12DaysOfGratitude : Day 2 #12DaysOfGratitude : Day 2 Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, January 05, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.