#12DaysOfGratitude : Day 3

Day 3 :


I love Facebook for its " On this day Memory" notifications - what did I post on the same day in the bygone years. I find it pretty interesting. Every time I log on to Facebook, this is the first thing that piques my curiosity. Such a good way for self some laughter and banter :) Sometimes when I see what i posted 5-6 years back, my instant reaction is "Really? Was that me?" 

One of the memories which popped up made me feel grateful for all my travels. I clearly remember my first trip. It was to Hyderabad with school friends back in 2007. This trip, till date, is most cherished. Even now while penning it down, it's bringing an effortless smile. Such was the beauty of this trip. Each and every moment of those 7 days in Hyderabad were replete with fun and craziness.

Us in Hyderabad
 Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara was our motto. We were young and energetic , not fully aware or accustomed to the ways of the world. Selfishness , career ambitions had not smitten us till then. All we understood and did was to live life to it's fullest. Be happy and party! So thank you Lord for this. Shall always be cherished.



And I've been lucky to have traveled twice to Europe almost free of cost - an all women trip. Thank you Lord for giving this opportunity. Thank you for the Munnar trip. Thank you for all the lovely trips to the hills , desert and mountains - Sursinghdhar, Shoghi, Mashobra, Mcleodganj, Jodhpur, Jaislamer, Udaipur, Pushkar. Thank you for all the religious visits and pilgrimages - Vaishno Devi, Vrindavan, Salasar and Khatu Shyam, Char Dhaam , Haridwar and Rishikesh.  


" Don't cry because its over. Smile because it happened." 
That's what all my travel plans are resonating. Thank you Lord. #Grateful

Swati



#12DaysOfGratitude : Day 3 #12DaysOfGratitude : Day 3 Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, January 06, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.