#12DaysOfGratitude : Day 5, 6 & 7

A combined and quick one. 

Gratitude #5 :  Jio Ambani! (Literally!)

Who doesn't mind free calls and free 4G internet? I have a prepaid "paid" plan for my other number too but you know there is a certain charm in anything free ;) So I am feeling "materialistically" grateful to Jio for this awesome free plan. Let me enjoy till March. 



Gratitude #6 :  Le-novo!

I was looking for a good supplementary "economical" phone and had 2 clear conditions - dual sim and 4G connectivity. Hence bought Lenovo A 2010 online after a lot of research. Snapdeal offered the best deal. I had been procrastinating this since long. I am thankful to my Jio Sim which made me instantly order this. Also grateful for having the money to buy this. Though it isn't an expensive one but still made me value the power of money in our hands.




Gratitude 7 : Thank you for saving!

My mother told that she had a near fatal accident. Se fell from my brother's bike and ended up with only some body pain and a broken hairclip - no bruises at all. But she said she got saved because 2 things went on her stride - she fell on her head, had it been her face touching the ground, the injury would have been severe. Second, she fell on the left side and was able to get up after a few minutes. Had she fallen on the right side, some speedy vehicle may have trampled her.. I shudder to even think of this. She was returning from an ISKCON satsang and said it is only HE who saved her. Thank you Krishna! You have always been our saviour.



#12DaysOfGratitude : Day 5, 6 & 7 #12DaysOfGratitude : Day 5, 6 & 7 Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.