Watchman - 24 * 7

……..And we’re back!! ( I like this Gtalk feature). Gmail has this new add on – BUZZ which is supposedly a twitter replica for the gmail users. Well, I haven’t really hooked up to it yet (not that I plan to) but my office colleagues are going gaga over it and I am every now and then made to check their BUZZ ( I wonder how am I bothered !!)

***************************************
I am not sure if I may say this in open. On a second thought, I feel I can (after all it’s my blog and my personal space). These days I am a little perplexed on whether there is a limit (if any) to show respect to someone who is experienced (assume a teacher) and as someone whose been in the Industry (Lets say) for a while, knows much more that you so in a way you look up to him /her BUT my question is - Is experience the only parameter for the other party to have that knowledge and to think”He has arrived”???

Some suggest be indifferent. If you can’t admire him/her, don’t be angry either. Ignorance is Bliss. However, if you’ve to constantly bump into that person every now and then, being indifferent is practically infeasible (at least to me). So the stand I’ve currently chosen is to ignore/ be indifferent as much as possible till the time it doesn’t come to me. But, if I am made to feel by the other party “Ok, I am more knowledgeable, you better listen to me”; might as well give it back!!

As a disciple, I have all respect and devotion – but only to my master – not to any human. Any human should not be mistaken to be your master. He is just a way – not the destination. This is not to say that don’t be compassionate, don’t have reverence for humans; the only thing is YES, there is a limit.

May be many may not agree and will be ready for discussion (In my dictionary, argument). These are just my personal thoughts – all humans don’t think alike – so you may have your own:)

P.S: Well, the moment I wrote it, something interesting happened which totally negated what I’ve said above. It was like a 360 degree turn!! I was made to feel that all work is your master’s play – there is something positive to learn from everyone in this world. The Master’s work should be done keeping only “HIM” in mind – the disseminator of the knowledge doesn’t really matter, all are equal in the eyes of the Master. It is only “HIM” who gives – don’t get trapped in the “GuruMandal”

This incidence made me realize he is watching me 24*7 and knows when to answer what :)

***************************************
Keep Smiling

Jai Guru Dev!!

Guru simply rocks!!
Watchman - 24 * 7 Watchman - 24 * 7 Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, February 21, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.