Back on Track !!

Haven't catched up for a while..Quick Updates
**************************
Just finished reading " My Feudal Lord" , currently reading " Autobiography of a Yogi" w/c is uplifting my Fevor Irresistibly. Have been trying ( rather struggling) to get out of the shackles of a 9 to 5 job ; though my Job offers great flexibility ( along with Goddess Lakshmi)but i miss the Goddess of Freedom :( so I am in the process of trying out-of-box thinking ( though I feel I have none)

**************************
Personal life is going great guns - experimenting with new things in life while clinging to my beliefs and values ; vanquishing my laziness and being(at least trying to be) discipined to do spiritual practices :)

**************************
Have been trying to analyse Orkut v/s facebook v/s Twitter v/s Linkedin and I realize all have certain amicable features and it seems Orkut is at the top of the family chart with Twitter the youngest child but the most energetic one :) .. Guys , twitter is simply amazing and the best part are the updates that you can receive on SMS ( That too free of cost!!), pretty cool way to stay connected to the world.

**************************
Pretty excited about my upcoming NLP sessions. The day is not far away when I will actually be undergoing hypnotherapy ..i simply love the feel of the experience :) Let see...


Hope haven't missed out anything , if that may be the case , assume it was deliberate :)

Keep Smiling :)
Back on Track !! Back on Track !! Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, February 03, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.