Randomness sprouting from Boredom

Being confined to four walls is something I detest; not to say that acceptance does not exist, it’s just that when the plans get disrupted and my life does not make a headway do I feel like this.

By now, I think I’ve told the whole world about the injury in my left foot which, temporarily, has taken away my leisure of walking freely. It isn’t really the walking that I’m missing but the freedom to move out, shop, earn, hang out and do stuff I want to. Being at home for a few days would have still made me happy if it hadn’t brought the pain along – foot hurts and eventually back and neck hurts (due to low physical activity and literally no Yoga)

I know many would give the gyaan – “It happens..” , “ So what?” etc etc and I totally agree that my suffering isn’t that grave BUT it irks when people open their inner knowledge book and start quoting. One must first empathize before spelling out comforting words.

I left my job to pursue MY dream and now when I am stuck, it does bother! To realize one’s dream, the passion should never die out. The fight is still on and eventually I will win!


The only good thing that I’ve been doing for a while is that I’ve shifted my focus to the idiot box after quite a long time and thankfully this time I’ve been intelligent enough to hook on to good channels and good shows – serials form a miniscule part. NDTV Good times and travel and Living are worth watching.

I still don’t understand what is so special about Nirupama’s death case that it’s been covered in almost all the newspapers and news channels? Is it to do with the fact that she was a Journalist? Otherwise her story has nothing new – a 22 year old girl, in love and apparently pregnant, parents against the guy so murdered / committed suicide? And now focus point – Priyabanshu! Duh!

What about the Faridabad Rape case that happened? It didn’t even make it to the headlines. This is the tragedy of our media. Social causes are taken up only if they have good TRP to offer or provide competitive edge. Really sad.

Kasab will get hanged – big deal? Is this the answer or yet another chain of cause and effect? I read this line – we want JUSTICE, not REVENGE. What good would Kasab’s death do? He is neither remorseful nor willing to change. He hasn’t revealed a lot about terrorist activities either. Nor is it it a deal with God that his death will bring back those who lost lives in the attack. An eye for an eye only makes both the persons blind.
Randomness sprouting from Boredom Randomness sprouting from Boredom Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, May 09, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.