Everything has its own pros and cons. Anything you choose, there will definitely be positives with some strings of negatives attached. For sure! I mean it’s like a choice made. The chosen choice has its own charm and the one discarded too has something good which the former can’t give! I know Valentine Day is approaching but I’m not talking about choosing a boyfriend ;)

…SO much to share!

Firstly, my blog was praised by Rohit Ranjan Ji ;) And it feels good to know this ‘coz I’ve hardly heard any golden words of appreciation from his mouth (though I know he praises me behind ;). Also, 'coz I’ve never really promoted or publicized my blog.  I’ve considered it as my own private space of expression. The flipside of this is now people may start reading my blog and the privacy may vanish! :D


Sometimes when a close friend behaves weirdly, I’m made to rethink the definition of true friendship. My few good rather bestest of friends haven’t been blessed enough (yet) to understand the importance of YES!+ course. So they feel (read strongly!) that my priorities have changed, I’ve become more stoic and less caring and blah blah… The best was when one of them said,” Hey! Why are you so lost these days?” I was shocked to hear this! I mean Hello! To get lost you first have to find the right path J  Forget about the path, that friend doesn’t even know what right path means :P

Earlier I use to blame myself for all their accusations but now I realize that friendship is mutual. If they can’t respect things which I value in life, they have NO right to expect the same from me :) Life is cool!

I've realised it is good to make others happy but becoming sad in the whole deal is indeed a BIG loss! 

I've been taking the YES!+ course in installments ;) I've been REALLY lucky to take Day 3 of the course in the first course I assisted. I planned to assist atleast 3-4 courses before starting teaching. But divine has its own plans ( which I know are far better)...so many Guru stories happened :) :)

Assisted 3 courses so far. The last course was truly rocking! I mean to do things which seem unrealistic or weird is the sign of  grace showering!!...To get into details would be a herculean task but the things I did during the course or rather I "was made" to do helped me grown as a person. 

The best learning was to be happy and centred amidst chaos. During the 5 days, all that was predictable was utter chaos ;) And if you are a perfectionist, accepting chaos IS a big thing.


*****************************************************
 This year Valentine Day has shifted to 25th Feb instead of 14th Feb. Why???? Will put up in next post :)

Keep Smiling :)
Swati











Reviewed by Unknown on Monday, February 13, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.