Faith FuL ! Grate - FuL! :)

I was pondering over Life and passed by a Hospital few days back and suddenly it brought in so much of gratefulness. I think there are so many things which we can be thankful for because they didn't happen to us. For example, a Prison, a Hospital or a mental asylum.There is some higher power governing and taking care.

At times, we may feel bogged down, dejected, miserable but those are the very times which make us realize the grace, the presence, the invisible hand on our head. My life has lot of question marks currently, seems like a game where the missing pieces are yet to be out in order to get a clear picture. But I know my guru is watching. He is doing all that he can to make me pass this phase , happily. We all have so much to feel blessed. I really feel like shutting my ears when someone starts cribbing and overlooking things that they have! 

In the Bible it is written, " Those who have shall be given more. Those who think they do not have, whatever they have shall be taken away."

I feel like counting today the things I am feeling grateful for. I am a bit selfish, this checklist will help me come back in Oh-I-have-so-much state whenever I feel low :)

Gratefulness #1 : I have the most amazing mother in the world! A selfless soul who has been an inspiration and a major reason for living :)
Gratefulness #2 : It is a blessing to be an Art Of Living teacher and to get the opportunity to do the Master's work and be a medium to uplift others state of mind.
Gratefulness #3: Grace has been kind to make me develop an Art of Living Centre in Ashok Vihar for the youth and have volunteers in that area. I still don't know how it has happened :)
Gratefulness #4: For the most amazing and crazy buddies I have who make the life beautiful and make me party hard :)
Gratefulness # 5: For all the love and respect I have received from the YES!+ students. To me they are a family and together we are growing in knowledge :)
Gratefulness #6: For the dotting maternal grandmother who pampers me more than my mother I guess ;)
Gratefulness #7:  For the remarkable mentors / Senior Art of Living Teachers that I have had in this spiritual journey who've directed me and shaped me.
Gratefulness #8: For the crazy foreigner who keeps the travelling bug in me alive and makes for some intellectual as well as interesting conversations :)
Gratefulness #9 : For the amazing work opportunity I got last year which made me break a lot of barriers :)
Gratefulness #10: The topmost : For giving me a Satguru in life , a living Master who makes my life complete in all sense :) 

There are many more I know...the most important and obvious thing to be grateful for is that I am Alive! :)

Keep Smiling 
Swati






Faith FuL ! Grate - FuL! :) Faith FuL ! Grate - FuL! :) Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, January 26, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.