A Personal Note

I've been very very careful of not displaying the love for Guruji it in public or social media too much but I know the little that i show seems too much to many :) But today , I am in no mood to control myself. And this blog is my personal space so I have full right to do what i like :) But today I am feeling so grateful to the Master that I can't but show it. Just a realization of how much he is doing and in what all ways is enough to rise in love. I know this post may have some repercussions but so be it!

To have him as the Master or Guru in life is the best thing that has happened to me. He has made my life so enriching and fulfilling. I feel so strong only because of you. You have imbibed a deep sense of faith that " I am taken care of". 
Every time I have stumbled, you've been there, in some way, to protect me, to guide me.

You've brought out the child in me and made me realize not to take life too seriously. Since childhood I always use to think that such a world exists where people feel like one family and the relationships are not driven by selfish motives. You've given me such a world!

You've made me dance to the tune of Life! And enjoy each step! My grumbling has gone and from "Why me" there is a shift in life to "Try me!".
You've made me enjoy the varied songs of life..the misery doesn't seem a misery...the sadness seems to be short lived..the challenges are enriching me..and your wisdom is making me firmly stay and hold on!

Make me dance to your tune and I shall be the happiest one! Your wish is my command! Your one "yes" and I shall never look back. Your one "no" and I shall do as thy will.

Your presence is palpable and your voice resonates in my heart :) If I have to ever choose between you and others, the Guru shall always have the first place. 

I have done it in the past and will have no qualms doing it in future. Overpowered by the small mind, my heart may not support me at times but I know it shall always be you and only you :)

The guy may not understand this madness and so be it. The guru is important than a guy. And the guy who understands the value of the guru would be welcomed. 

Let me be of service to you. I promised you to do the job but next year, utilize me in your work. If at all I die, let me not have a regret of not serving you :(

You've given me so much in life. The very feeling " I am blessed" has been by your grace.  To feel the abundance among the lack, to find the joy among the sorrows, to see a ray of hope amidst the darkness has been your blessings.

Oh my Master! "I love you" would be such an understatement. You've made me understand what love IS! Gratitude to the holy feet.

3rd December 2012 is imprinted in my memory and heart. I wish for more moments with you, in your presence. :) :) 
Ganga Kutir ;)





A Personal Note A Personal Note Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, November 05, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.