A Date ! :)



Today is 15th September. Don’t know for how long I will remember this date. But this day of the year brings a smile J Last year same date, I’d written a post. One of the worst feelings is when your loved ones think that you don’t love them or you are selfish. And the easy way to overcome is ASL – Awareness. Sadhna. Let go! J
I can write poems today. I can sing songs today. I can dance today. I can play instruments today. There is a symphony in the air and melody in the heart. I know it’s all illusionary. Humans love to fantasize. But this day I take as an exception to do things I normally don’t.
Sometimes the life doesn’t work the way you want it to. The thngs don’t happen that you think would have made you happy. But thanks to My Guru who has made me accept things and instilled a faith that he is there for me and knows what is the best for me. He gave me an opportunity to make my life useful to others. What he gave is far more than what he took away from my life J

So my Udaipur training program is finally confirmed. I’m leaving after 2 days. The best part is my blog will still be there for me. That’s the hallmark of a best friend! Lols! I will be there for over 2 months. It sounds simple but I know it’s challenging. I’ve never lived in a hostel per se. Doing all my errands by myself is not an issue. I love that freedom and space. I will definitely miss home cooked food and my mother’s beautiful sermons daily. Her day starts with shouting on me and ends with cribbing about the world. But I still love her J She is more worried about my going…where will I stay, what will I eat, how safe it is and what not!
I’ve taken up this project for many reasons. Firstly, it pays well. Secondly, it’s challenging. Something new. Something not very easy. Thirdly, it’s a preparation ground for what I want to do in life. Fourthly, I want to get out of the cocoon. Delhi and people here are warm, loving and friendly. I’ve got more than love than I ever could have imagined. Now , it’s time to go up the ladder.

I have a beautiful family in YES!+. After becoming a teacher, I’ve spent quite a time with those who’ve been connected to kriya, sewa and satsangs. It’s a beautiful relationship I share with them. I would say a rare to find or get. There is love and respect both. They respect me when I disseminate knowledge. They look up for guidance and support. They abide by what is said. At the same time, when it comes to fun we are one bunch of crazy people! Then you can’t make out who is the teacher. I become the most notorious of the lot. It’s a well connected family. I would certainly miss them. And I wish they grow on this path. In spirituality, there is dearth of nothing. It’s a reservoir of unlimited joy. I’m good at hiding emotions and even worse at expressing them! Hahaha.

More than anything else I will my sewa and satsangs. I hope I get to attend Art of Living Satsang there. My roomie is not-so-spiritual kind so that’s also going to be fun story!

More in the next post. I thought I’d share the news with the whole world but my blog might be feeling left out for not told about it J

Keep Smiling

Swati

 

 

 

 
A Date ! :) A Date ! :) Reviewed by Unknown on Saturday, September 15, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.