Festivities


Festival time is the time to meet relatives – the beautiful specie which has been crafted on this planet to create ruckus in your family peace. Yes indeed. I had mentioned about my lovely relatives in the earlier post here. The same sort of a scene got reiterated this Dusshera too. I go happily to meet them and when I come back, so much is stuffed in my mind that I need to meditate double to take it out! It’s not their questions that bother me anymore. I have got used to them now. I can manage to sustain a smile on them ;) This time it was their BIG question mark on their faces. I’d skipped attending the last festival which I had forgotten by now but they were still carrying it as was evident from their facial expressions and gestures. I have come to accept that they are like that. Their mind needs something to chew upon.


Celebrated Dandiya this season with much fanfare. Enjoyed it for full 3 nights (Though I missed attending the best dandiya @ Gujarat Apartments). Neither I had and still don’t have a clue how to play “authentic” dandiya but whatever we did, it was funJ

The biggest regret this Navratri was of not going to Bangalore Ashram for Navratri Homas L It’s really pinching me and I want this pinch to stay on for it will propel me next time to go!

At times it’s very difficult to put up a bold face when inside you have been affected. I love my students and to be rude to anyone or change my attitude towards them is the last thing on my mind. But at times it’s important for the growth of the person, for your own peace of mind and most importantly, for the organization. The testing times are when people fail to understand you or misinterpret you J and it is presumed that it doesn’t affect you since you are a Teacher. But hello! A teacher is also a human being J
All said and done, any emotion, any person, any situation is nothing in front of the Guru. When the focus is clear, all these are like passing clouds. They come, they affect temporarily teach an important lesson and move on. 
When the faith is strong, nothing can go wrong J

Keep Smiling J
Swati
Festivities Festivities Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, October 28, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.