Reflection 2013

Last year , there was big fuss around world ending on 12th December 2012. Considering it may be the last day, I had written about this here. Ending of 2012 was on a good note.



Year 2013 has been a good year. A year of settlement as well as turbulence. I think this year I became clearer, more patient and was able to absorb myself more in knowledge. I learnt the fine balancing act in a better manner. I traveled more and troubled less :)


Starting with a full time Job in January 2013, attended the Shivratri celebrations with the LORD in Feb in Bangalore Ashram. Months passed by and I got busier in work. I feel lucky to have taken an Art of Living course at IMT Ghaziabad in June. For me , it would always remain a milestone of 2013. Making new friends, Great Bday surprises and celebrations and finally Guru Puja Phase I in October :) The whole year has been beautiful and these are the few remarkable incidents I remember.



The year also brought its share of troubles and turbulent times. I felt stranded and hopeless on occasions but the Guru and his wisdom held me during tough times. I have nothing more to say. My Guru is there, that's enough. Those who can appreciate this in my life will stick on and walk along. For the rest...I shall miss the good times with you. If the choice has to be made between good and best, it will always be latter :)





2014 has begun! I do have some resolutions made...for each month...shshshshsh...lemme work on them and see how much I succeed. Let me not count the chickens before they hatch! 



Keep Smiling! 

Swati :)
Reflection 2013 Reflection 2013 Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, January 02, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.