Seeing the Sunrise


Sometimes when I feel bogged down by the mundane and material life, nature is my best solace. I go up the terrace and when I look up , the sky murmurs to me, ‘Swati, One day you shall be here. Life is temporary.It’s all going to end.”  It helps me see life from a bigger perspective. Or at-least make a furtive attempt sometimes. And in this attempt. I end up deciphering the images that clouds make in the sky. Have you tried it? It’s real fun:) I sometimes see an "Om" written, sometimes a face, sometimes a reindeer, sometimes a lion. My imagination knows no bounds and I amaze myself with what all I come up with! "Swati, you are ignoramus!” I say , THAT moment.

Winters have kicked in making me a bit lazy. But today I woke up early, went to the terrace and was delighted to see that Sun was about to rise. I don’t know how I managed to record this but I feel so happy to see this video again and again. How beautifully the sun unwrapped itself from the clouds and started radiating. Such a panoramic view! It seemed like the sky was opening its eye and saying Good Morning to me :)



I love to watch sunrises. It takes me into a trance state, speechless and wonder stuck. Sunrise, to me, act as a great reminder of the love and warmth of impeccable Mother Nature. It helps me self-reflect and appreciate the simple joys in life, also bringing in a hope that today will be a better day ^^.  The best sunrise I have witnessed so far has been in the Samdunes in Jaisalmer about which I'd written here. 

I pray that I get to witness many more such sunrises before it's too late...

Keep smiling!
Swati

Seeing the Sunrise Seeing the Sunrise Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, December 18, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.