3 Idiots - an Intelligent Movie








Saw 3 idiots yesterday…felt like blogging it yesterday and got back late and didn’t had the energy left to write..




Movie is AWESOME!!  Well, there are many clear reasons for that:

  • It has AAMIR KHAN J J
  • It’s directed by Raju Hirani ( Munnabhai Fame)
  • It’s based on Chetan’ Bhgat’s novel
  • It has Boman Irani and Madhvan also  wink ;) wink ;)
The reason why I may not have liked the movie was bcoz it has Kareena but apparently Kareena , after “Jab we met” has done SOME sensible role

Now, all these are the facts but coming to the story , it was cool and so very close to my heart .With Aamir Khan being in the frame , it HAD to be  something worthwhile. The most interesting and important part of the movie I felt, was the awareness it intended to bring among students. It has such a great lesson fro students and that too conveyed in such a beautiful manner J

“Your focus should be KNOWLEDGE not EDUCATION”

All through our lives, we’ve been trained and have got accustomed to the rudimentary educational system. Getting good marks, high percentage, completing assignments on time, doing internship in a well known MNC , going abroad to study , studying in an A+ institute – these are all considered to be parameters of success..crap!!!

Are all these people successful REALLY?? They may be earning hefty packages, travelling all over the world, relishing all the luxuries of life but are they HAPPY? Are they content??

Some years back, I too was a part of this race, studying in one of the very good school of North Delhi, aspired to be in SRCC, cried when I got just 89.5% in my XII board exams, landed up in one of the best under graduate management school, then again got into the race – internships at well known companies , marks , aimed at getting into top notch B school – but on the way I realized I was heading in the wrong direction – To reach my aim , this was not the only way.

Recently , I’d read an Article by Robin Sharma , which I posted on my blog too , - “ If excellence is your goal , everything else will fall into place “  - now , I LIVE by this principle – money is important in life but ultimately it is the LIFE which is important .. LIVE it J

One of my colleague shared a very beautiful thought –
If you love your job, you would never have to work for a day

Keep Smiling J

3 Idiots - an Intelligent Movie 3 Idiots - an Intelligent Movie Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.