5S for THAT one great "S"

And I’m BACK!!! :)

Had an appointment with myself for 4 days (That’s what the Advance course is all about). Such a soothing experience…..

Earlier I intended to keep my personal life and AOL existence in my life separately. When I started writing for my blog , I was clear that I will try and not mention Art of Living too much on my blog for the simple reason that this blog is for my friends , many of whom are totally non spiritual (rather anti-AOL types) . But now I’ve realized that I cannot BUT share something which is an indispensable part of my life. If to someone my AOL stuff is not making sense (in our language, “ agar usko chamka nahi”) then its THEIR problem ( poor chap) not MINE. With all due respect to all my friends, I’m here to write and share what I see and feel (I can’t help it if my seeing and feeling is in higher magnitude for AOL)

The Advance course had participants from youth to the old (with one leg in the grave :)). Our teacher - Rishi Nityapragyaji shared beautiful knowledge during the sessions. His one liners were simply amazing. I really like these two

Khanzane pe baith kar bheek mat mango” – only the intelligent ones can understand the meaning in the veil…( I like your reaction ).

A “SINCERE” is the ones who knows his misgivings …SINS-EARS..who works on them and improves

After a long hiatus was I fortunate to attend such mesmerizing satsangs in his presence. It kept the audience enthralled [P.S: We also had Deepan and Siddarth ..Anjesh , r u reading ??]

It was good to hear Rishiji from a distance but I was spellbound by his aura when I saw him from a close point!! Grace showers :)

All in all, a great refreshment with a new sense of zeal…I’m actually remembering the YES+ song …

Mein hu jhoon jhoom jhoomru
Banke ghoomu pakker ghumru
Mein yein pyaar ka gete sunata chala ....
Manzil pe meri nazar , mein duniya se bekhabar ,
Beetein baton pe dhool udata chala…..:)

Keep Smiling :)
5S for THAT one great "S" 5S for THAT one great "S" Reviewed by Unknown on Monday, December 07, 2009 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Ya ya..read it...
    Siddharth Bhaiya :)
    Hmmm..........jgd :)

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.