It's a FEELING World

It is said “Experience is the best teacher “and with experiences only, you realize its worth..
To me, it happened recently (once again :))

I had started thinking on the pattern that in your personal life / relationships, work with your heart while in your professional arena, use your mind only and do not get the heart involved. For me, this was like a “kunji” to maintaining that fine balance in life. And I had started becoming pretty much rigid (if I may call it) on this thing.

I have this training going on in my organization – NLP ( Neuro Linguistic Programming) . The program is all about understanding the language of the brain and fine-tuning it. It is really interesting and effective. The trainer is a Therapist (He is into hypnotizing, wow!!) I won’t get into the nitty-gritty’s and tell you a fascinating observation. There are these “types” in this theory wherein you may be Kinesthetic (a feeling person), Audio- Digital (A logical person) etc etc. Now the best pert is when we were told to identify or pattern, I very confidently marked it as AD and was very sure that when it comes to professional life, I am not all Kinesthetic [ I even realized I had that air that Wow! I am moving towards the fine balance]

Soon after few more NLP sessions , all my self imposed beliefs were shattered ( Wo kehte hai na , “hosh Thikane aa gaye”). I started realizing that no matter how much I deny, I DO have feelings associated with my job. I feel good when I get challenging stuff and I also feel bad in certain circumstances. It was an eye opener!! Earlier, foe everything that happened in the office, inside I use to be saying “ Huh! Mujhe farq nahi padta!” and use to reiterate it every now and then. But now I see that once you accept a thing, somehow you feel very light.
From the time I’ve started accepting this fact; my whole work approach has changed!! And its actually making me feel good!!

Well, to some this story may seem boring but at some point in time I guess we all go through it when there is a MAJOR conflict between the heart and the mind (All humans do :)) and once we understand ourselves , half the problem is already solved.

Keep Smiling :)
It's a FEELING World It's a FEELING World Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, December 10, 2009 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.