Silly...

Well, this was a poem ( I know the term is inept but can't find any other)...To give you the context , I was at a Reliance Webworld with my Boss waiting for a Video Conferencing with a Top notch guy from an an organization...the reason why I am mentioning the hi-fi position is that bcoz of this , I had to sit away from the VC to listen and understand ( some top guys dnt really entertain 2-3 yrs experience person)..It was to start at 5 and we waited and waited..during that epoch ( exaggerated term), I came up with this silly thing :D


Sitting on the chair ,
At the screen I stare...
No idea what its gonna be like...
Feels Video Conferencing is better than Skype

After 10 mins...

Patience , Patience , Patience...
Thats what my mind is singing..
But will the fellow turn up??
Th intellectual bells are ringing

Another 5 mins..

Sitting in a corner,
Waiting to take the notes,
It feels so silly!!
Like........ ( I was thinking of the line when at that moment , the guy turned up and said he's stuck up in  board meeting and can't attend the call - How unprofessional!!)
Silly... Silly... Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, December 25, 2009 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.