For my Master...

This poem is written by one of my very close friend for Guruji, couldn't resist posting it. Enjoy :)



I feel in love with a man so true, 
     He's the reason of my smile too
I feel him in every breath i take
     No this feeling can never be fake....

He far away yet so close to me
    wondering if he's remembering me
i try so hard not to feel the pain
    But then nothing seems to stop the rain.

The way flowers bloom in spring time
   His thoughts ring in my heart like chimes
His eyes shine like stars in the silent night
   how i wish i could be by his side....

All by myself i feel lonely and blue
   my tears flow on remembering you,
wish i could fly like a bird in the sky,
    i would reach for him to tell him why....

I feel his presence all around me
  like his arms are holding me
i close my eyes to wish it would last
  for the time i would breathe till my last....:)


Keep Smiling :)
For my Master... For my Master... Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, December 31, 2009 Rating: 5

1 comment:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.