Bye Bye CAT.....

Well I've just written a post and did not intend to write another one so soon but this is today's hot topic and I would have to reiterate this story n no. of times so I find it productive to pen it down here and let all read.


Today was my CAT examination – 2nd December 2009 – D DAY. I’m recalling, when I was waiting in the queue to buy the CAT form, I was determined to crack it this time. I had the focus, the energy and the drive.
But I guess the divine had its own plan in store....

Firstly, soon after, my back and neck pain completely put me off the track. It was a torture, once i lied down , it was pain top get up..I couldn’t sit for more than 10 mins at a stretch...it went on for almost 2 months..I tried to fight all the way through, to study amidst the pain but all efforts went in vain ...2 weeks before CAT, i could study at least for a while but by then i didn’t wanted to study for the fear of going through the pain again.

Nevertheless, I intended to give the exam but here also obstacles followed along. I chose the CAT centre in North Delhi ( Rohini area) where i could have very conveniently gone with a friend who was giving CAT the same day and time as mine..All was set and i took a print of the admit card as well but alas! just 2 days back I saw a mail where the Prometric guys had rescheduled my centre to Mathura Road which was hell far off!! I was shocked and puzzled.

But had to put knowledge into action, so accepted the situation and booked a cab ( a driver whom i knew) yesterday to go there as I also had to go to office (Gurgaon) after that. Again all was set and the cab was to arrive at 7.15 am today. I called the guy at 7.10 am to ask when he was coming and again a shock he said he was ill and cannot go!!

It was 7.30 am.I had to reach the centre at 8.00 am. Going to hire any other cab would have taken at least 10mins By no means could I have reached the venue in time. This was when I thought that may be “HE” has some other plans...

I gave my 100% to do the best I could in order to give the entrance but things happened in such a fashion that at the end of it...I COULD NOT give CAT..

I understand you may be shocked / surprised / angry.

I don’t have any qualms on the whole issue. I did whatever I could. The way things have turned, I totally believe that it is for my own good so I am in acceptance but seeing the calls and the SMSes that I’m getting “How was the test?” , I really don’t want to discuss the issue further.

Everything is part of life; nothing should be made the heart of life..
Bye Bye CAT..... Bye Bye CAT..... Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 Rating: 5

6 comments:

  1. this is true that things doesn't not go the way you want it to... but you story was hilarious... and don't worry your time will come!! there is something in store for you at your job maybe??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...there may be some other things planned which will be bigger than this one...
    n we should not cry over things for too long na...
    dont worry...everything changes this will also change...!

    By the way, ye blog wala idea achha hai...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oblivious to reality.....you could not give CAT because of your dumbness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.. comon lets be realistic at least in the commenting business... would she be in the post she currently is now if she was dumb? or would you have befriended her if she was dumb? this is utter bull... who is this guy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Logesh : He is Ankit , also a YES+ student..he is just pulling my leg ,don't go on words :)

    But Yes , I do agree wid u Logi , he has a HIGH intellect..will realize it some day:)

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.