26 January -- Republic Day???

Today is 26th January - Republic Day - a day which comes once a year. What's the essence of it? Well, for the working class its a day of chutti! to relax n doze off.For children - a day where one doesn't need to get up early and go to school with a heavy baggage; for College students - a day to meet up and hang out. I'm sure merely 10% (that also i feel is on the higher side) would actually be keen on going to watch the parade or feeling the Indianess in them.It is made to be just another day to wish "Happy Republic Day". That's it!!

Is this is what we mean by Independence? On this day , the sole gainers are the telecom companies with the overflow of BIG & patriotic msgs. But as soon as the Republic day will see the eve of the day, I'm sure all the feelings will die out and tomorrow would be just another day.

My heart really cries to see this plight.I don't want to sound like a teacher because I myself have not been much of an exception till recently. But now , I really feel we the youth need to to do something..but what even i'm not yet clear but at least messaging / emailing / creating protest groups on orkut / fb is just not worth. Thats the most easiest way to say you are doing somthing.

Look a level higher, time and energy need to be devoted to take up social issues prevailing in our own country.I've seen the attitude - till the time they don't suffer , they are unabe to comprehend the magnanimity of the issue. Wake up before its too late lest the only thing left may be to regret...
26 January -- Republic Day??? 26 January -- Republic Day??? Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Before reading the post:
    I really wish is baar kuch acha likhaa ho...

    AFTER effect:
    tears of blood flow down settling all over me till I almost look like a vampire....

    P.S. .....boring again...dull...in short you totally lost it ....

    Free advice(serious one)----:..take a break...and read a stephinie meyer book...then you may( still not sure) understand what i have been trying to tell you on "HOW" to write....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr. ANkit ,

    I understand what you are trying to suggest me but as far i can clarify , this is my blog and i'm assuming i have full authority to write d way i feel..I write what i feel , if in the process it gets articulated well , great , if not so be it!!

    Next time expect a boring post and then may be u will enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.