Longing Mode

Today was a lazy day. After a long while, got 3 holidays back to back! Weekdays go by in job and weekends are far hectic than the weekdays. But the irony is I enjoy weekends much more and look forward to it! Thats the beauty of divinity! :)

After long, today i was thinking what all to do. I called up few people ( Yes! it was a sweet surprise for them :). I was finding it strange to have so much time. I mean I'm not used to it! :) Perhaps time availability is a reason for this blogpost :D

I was reading the latest post on What-Sri-Sri-said-today when this question hit me

Q: Gurudev, what is the solution for the unbearable pain because of the love towards you? What to do?
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar: Start writing; some poems may come. Start working on some projects. Do service (seva); teach and dwell in knowledge. All this will help bring the creativity out of longing.  

It's so true. The longing when translated into poems, sewa and dwelling in knolwdge brings so much love. I've had first hand experience.I owe this blog to that longing. The creative ability ( if at all) finds way through the posts.

The biggest observation these days is that daily whatever knowledge I teach/share with the students, i'm tested on the same knowledge and I simply love it!

Coming from the heart right this moment.....

I had heard about you
But never knew you
Art of Living entered my life
Ending all commotions, full stop to the strife
My love for someone brought me to you
And that was the beginning of a world so new
Met you in the advance course
And something melted inside
You entered in the heart with full force
And this love I couldn’t hide
To do your work became the aim,
And since then life hasn’t been the same
Your one glimpse takes away my heart
Oh! This moment! Wish u never depart!
Your eyes speak a thousand words
Nothing to say!!..so much heard! <3 em="em">

……to be continued

                                      
Keep Smiling
Swati :)


Longing Mode Longing Mode Reviewed by Unknown on Saturday, August 11, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.