R.I.P Prerna



One of my very dear friend Prerna Jain, died few days back. It is a fact too hard to digest. She was just 25 years old and I had met her last week only. She was hale and hearty. The way she died is something that will take time to absorb. She got drowned in water in Jim Corbett, Nainital. The guy who jumped in to rescue her also lost his life. I don’t have words to express the grief. She was a very sweet person, very helpful by nature. At an early age, she had gone through a lot in life and faced struggles. But this only made her strong. For the past one year, she was very active in Art of Living. Did many courses, became a blesser and was almost associated as a full time volunteer. If I’m writing about her right now, it’s because I had worked closely with her. We used to share our life’s challenges and concerns and joys and jokes. Within a span of few months, she had made a close family in YES!+. On her birthday few months back, she showed me the slam book which these guys had gifted her. The pictures and the lines written in it depicted what she meant to them. She herself used to say, “Guruji has blessed me with a family in Art of Living which I always wanted. I’ve got so much love and care here which make me feel complete.”
I always encouraged her to become an Art of Living teacher. She herself wanted to become a full time AOL teacher. She applied for Pre TTC in May this year but somehow gave up in the middle. She gave up in front of the challenges life presented that time. This, at that time, I couldn’t understand. Such a strong lady who always wanted to become a teacher and gave up everything for it would say a no to Pre TTC. I remember Rohit Bhaiya and me going to her place to encourage her and help her in solving the problems but things didn’t fell in place. May be now I’m able to get it. It was destined to be like this. Become a teacher in this lifetime wasn’t possible. She had once told Guruji in car that she wanted to become a full time teacher but Guruji didn’t respond. Divine’s play is beyond comprehension.
Death of a closed one makes one realize the impermanence of life. Anyone can go anytime. There is nothing define.  Life must be lived to the fullest today and any animosity or any hard feelings for anyone should be discarded at the earliest. You never know when you or the other person might go away. I pray that her soul rest in peace and her family is able to recover soon. She did good deeds in this life and I’m sure earned great merit- something worth taking to the other world. Sadhna was her dhan(wealth).
Love you prerna. You lived up to your name - inspiring many :)
My apologies if I’d ever hurt you.
Om Shanti. Shanti. Shanti
R.I.P


Swati


R.I.P Prerna R.I.P Prerna Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. It is through your blog that i came to know about her death. She was a senior of mine at office(a BPO). Her pseudoname was Michelle. We worked together for a decently long time during 2007. A fun person to be with. I distinctly remember her Punjabi! The jokes that we shared. Among other things. Some sweet memories too...of... may she rest in peace...and just remembered her voice which was so very unique and likable. And I hurt her, very badly, once! Prerna, Michelle, I wish I had had the courage to say sorry to you! I really wish I had done that! :-(

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.