Poetic me :)

...continued from the last post



I had heard about you...
But never knew you...
Art of Living entered my life
Ending all commotions, full stop to the strife!
Someone somewhere brought me to you,
And that was the beginning of a world so new!
Met you in the advance course..
And something melted inside,
You entered in the heart with full force
And this love I couldn’t hide :)
To do your work became the aim,
And since then life hasn’t been the same
Your one glimpse takes away my heart,
Oh! This moment! Wish u never depart!
Your eyes speak a thousand words,
Nothing to say!!..So much heard!
Your thoughts occupy my mind..
Oh! This feeling is so divine!
You give me challenges to make me strong,
And I’m able to face ‘coz you’re there all along :)
Your presence is felt 24*7
Making the mundane life seem a heaven!!
Talking about you ..there's a sparkle in my eyes!!..
Soaking in your knowledge, i'm growing stronger and wise:)
What would my life be without you?
?? Seriously, I have no clue!!
I pray you remain my focus in life,
To always remember that your presence is rife :)



Hindi mein bhavnaao ka maza hi aur hai …

" Apke alawa kuch kaam nahi hai...
Apse nashila koi jaam nahi hai..
Aap saath na ho aisi koi shaam nahi hai..
Zubaan pe apke siva koi naam nahi hai..
Kya batayein kya ho gaya hai humein
Yeh baat koi aam nahi hai! :) :)  "

Wah! Wah!

Thank you! Thank you! Wink ;) wink ;)

Keep Smiling
Swati :)













Poetic me :) Poetic me :) Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, August 12, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.