Moi :)


I wrote this 2 days back midnight..

The sky is clear black today. There is so star apparent L The weather is pleasant but stars add glory to a night. Late night sky beauty makes me utterly romantic and poetic while early morning nature bounties dawns in me a meditative mode. Listening to soothing old songs at night is one sure way to fall in love with your own self. Since my love for myself is on a high, I thought of coming out with these lists, which I’ve never done so far.

 Things I like:

1.    Sardar Jokes. Any silly joke if it has a sardar in it can make me go bonkers!
2.    Golgappas. Anywhere. Anytime.  Many know it’s a sure shot way to make me happy.
3.     Novels. A good non fiction can make me shake hands with you and bring out intellectual side of me. My respect for people who read and encourage it is immense ;)
4.    Surprises: Only the sweet ones. Something which I would never expect and it pop ups. But no chocolates plzzz
5.    Long Drive: In a good weather and in a good company, this is it! The romance happens with nature which is soooo blissful!
6.    3S: Sadhna, Sewa, Satsang - my all time favorite and if one is involved in it, my maximum time will be spent with them. This tops the list :)
7.    Dining: I like to explore popular places. Hi-Fi places don’t really excite me (like QBA) though at times it’s a good change. I like things to be simple yet delicious.
8.    Dancing: I’m crazy about it! It unveils the child in me. I like to attend weddings ONLY if I get to dance in them. Any party without dance is a failureL
9.    T.V : I love watching cookery shows and any show on food reviews. But I ALWAYS know that I’m not going to prepare any of the dishes! Still haven’t figured out why I waste so much time watching them!
10. Spending time with my niece. She means the world to me. When she is around, I’m just a servant, on my toes to fulfill her desires. You know kids, they get great pleasure in silly things and it’s worth being a part of it as well :)
11.  Mentoring: I enjoy being an Assessor in Industrial Readiness programs and counseling students. I think it’s a gift bestowed by God and when it’s put to good use, I feel great.
12. Vacations: Best place is Bangalore J Besides; I love adventures, though not done many sports yet. But will soon plunge in after 15 September.
13. Go Getters : People who aim high and challenge themselves to reach there. For them, word “impossible” doesn’t exist.

 
Things I don’t like:
(Not liking doesn’t mean I HATE them. Given a chance, I would definitely avoid them)

 1.    Hypocrisy: Be what you are. I avoid or ignore people who show to be goody goody but inside are all negative.
2.    Intruders: I’m a great friend but I’m a private person. I don’t encourage too much invasion in my life. I like my personal space and can’t give detailed reports to people of my schedule and happenings in life :D
3.    Relatives: They eat my head (majority). Most of them fall in the first category and it’s a pain to bear them for long. Their  topic of discussions are limited – money, job, marriage and your physique
4.    Tamsik Company: Ones who eat Non veg, drink or smoke. Such places also turn me off. But some people in my life, who indulge in these are far important than my own preferences. I pray they leave it soon, for their own good.
5.     Pomp & Show : People who live their life on brands and luxuries and weigh others by the same
6.   Watching Movies: Find it waste of money and time unless the reviews are outstanding. The only ones I like are Harry Potter series and related stuff. I generally watch movies for friends
7.    Faltering on commitment: My guru says life should be based on commitment, not feelings. If you say you will do it, come what may do it!
8.    Disorganized: The problem isn’t that people are unorganized, it’s their inability to learn how to be well organized and it becomes a vicious circle. God give them some brains I pray!
9.    No – person: People who aren’t willing to take challenges and go beyond their boundaries. They love their shells and feel comfortable in the cocoons.
10.  Hard Nuts: I make them understand 5 times and then I let go. These people possibly haven’t been gifted with a sane mind in this lifetime to understand things. They understand, then again get confused and come back to square one.

I’m feeling nice after writing all this. Al said and done, neither I’m stuck with the things I like nor am I averse to the things I don’t like. I have my preference but at the end of it, the world is a circus and every character matters and makes it worth entertaining ;)

Keep Smiling J

Swati

 
Moi :) Moi :) Reviewed by Unknown on Saturday, August 25, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.