Lightning of lives :)

There are certain things which I wish to pen down but may not be here but damn it! ever
since i started a blog, my diary writing habit has gradually gone :(  But this one is something I would want to share

I went to the Art of Living Bangalore Ashram to the Guru Puja Phase I course. Firstly, kudos to myself for having made  2 trips this year to heaven despite a demanding job and that too in train! Secondly, my teacher - Bhanu Didi was amazing! She is sooo much like Guruji! Being his sister, similarities were obvious but her presence made me feel as if Guruji was right there in a feminine body! During the entire one week, I waited for Guruji to come and he was in Delhi. :(  Each day I would think that ok! he would give us a surprise and come on the last day but he didn't :( But through Bhanu Didi, I could experience him each day :)
The way she talked...walked..blinked her eyes...giggled....everything was just a reflection! I then realised how hollow and empty she would be to have the Master residing in her so deeply. When we become an instrument - a mirror of the Master :)



I met some amazing people out there. There were people from 38 countries among the 600 participants for the course. I met 3 beautiful ladies  from different countries / city - Rajasthan, Melbourne, Abhu Dhabi. I tried Gajra this time ...I guess for the first time and the fragrance of the jasmine flowers was refreshing! No doubt why South Indian women put it daily! 

******************************
Diwali 2013 has gone. One good thing done on this day was the visit to the orphanage - Missionaries of Charity in the afternoon. Situated in Civil lines, it's a good place which in my knowledge is well funded and provides quality education to students. Few of us went there to just send time with the children and in our small way, make them smile and add some sparkle in their Diwali. Don't know how successful we were but each such visit brings in more gratitude : I am so blessed. Our challenges are small in front of them. I have so much in life. Loads of love and blessings to them. :)



Keep smiling :)
Swati
Lightning of lives :) Lightning of lives :) Reviewed by Unknown on Monday, November 04, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.