The hidden ME :)

The darkness of the night,
Enticing me to write, 
And I've sat and got down
to start narrating my plight...

"Write a post" said my head,

"Draw a poetry" said the heart.
And as i lay perplexed,
It was a spontaneous start.

A loneliness surrounds,

A thought which always hounds.
I wake each morning to start a new da,
But the pain of what's next never goes away.

Its a sweet pain,

with a faith imbibed
I feel alone on the road,
But I know you are besides.

As i pass by the homes, 

As i walk down the street,
everything seems temporary,
cant afford a retreat.

Living like two lives,

A chirpy one full of life,
And the other is an oblivious one.
Which is all alone and comes in darkness of the night

Tough decisions to take

to take the road less traveled.. 
Life is uncertain and gradually unfolding... 
Probably its time to take a turn in the barrel.

Well wishers are many,

But the true ones are few. 
Some can provide comforting words.
Some truly understand how is the view.

My best friend in this journey is my self,

There is no one else who understands you better,
There is no one else who is a bigger critic
The self has all the shades,
it indeed is a unique boutique :)

My Guru is my Guide,

My Faith is my friend,
My Persistence is my Power
and my Meditation is my Medicine :)

I heard it somewhere " If he has brought you TO it, he will take you THROUGH it! "


Keep Smiling 

Swati :)                                                                                                           

The hidden ME :) The hidden ME :) Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, November 03, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.