Quick Shot

It's been a week since I have written anything. In this week, in my mind a lot many times I had carved things but when it came to writing, they all evaporated. Even now I have nothing to write in particular. From the past 10 days or so, I am seeing everything from a new angle. Everything seems a play, seems so temporary. I feel closer to my self, not looking for happiness outside but searching for peace within.

I uninstalled whatsapp for a week and those 7 days were heavenly! It seemed as if I had cut myself from some other world and I am a free bird! I've reinstalled it now but the obligation to respond to each and every message has gone. I reply only when I feel like. I would have preferred BBM any day but bah! its not getting installed in my phone :(

I have  a lot in life. I am not grumbling but yes, I am not in that super grateful mode which I normally am in. But one thing I've realized - when everything is taken as a play of the Master, things become so easy. My life seems uncertain and on a rocky terrain but knowing it is with HIS consent, botheration goes off. I am neither the doer , nor the enjoyer than I am not the sufferer too!

I had shut off from the world for a while, became a bud to repose in the self. The petals are opening back slowly but I still don't feel like opening them much. I am being made to do things currently which I don't want. I am not been given the freedom to do things which I want. But I know I am thinking from the small mind. There is a Master plan - a Master's Plan.

And this faith is the only solace. Let thy will be done. 

Today I read a beautiful line which made me have goosbumps !  

" Doubting your devotion is like doubting HIS devotion!"
Jis haal mein bhi wo rakhe, khush raho :)

I love you my master! Love is very difficult to hide ! I do my best not to state it but you are the one who is pouring unconditional love, you are my saviour!

The only prayer to you is to make me useful - in your mission, in your work. After January, it would be difficult to bear the agony and the longing. This time, have mercy and show the direction :)

Quick Shot Quick Shot Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.