2010 In , 2009 Out

Today is 1st Jan 2010 – my first write up for this year.


Well, I got really interesting feedback from one of my friends – he says that he reads all the posts on my blog (I had a smile till this point..) bcoz he finds them really PATHETIC (Now I know you are smiling) for two reasons, it has too much of AOL stuff and secondly b’coz nowadays I tend to write less of my originals. I agree on both, can’t really do much on the former but for the latter – this post is dedicated (feel blessed: D) to this moron.

P.S – Did I mention Ankit Mittal?

Well, for me the first day of any year is the time for introspection, realization & planning. Going back in time, 2009 seems to be one of the turning years for me. So much happened and I really wonder, did it take just these few months for such a paradigm change? The most interesting part is how certain earlier important things have become mundane; things which use to irritate or bother me have become almost peripheral; my sanguinity has taken an altogether new dimension.

I use to have a certain way of thinking which I wasn’t vocal about b’coz I knew the others don’t think on those lines .I use to feel abnormal and out of the place at times but this year my thinking was validated. I realized that I am also NORMAL (rather among the intelligent ones) :)

2009 bought both smiles and sorrows – but the best part was that it taught how to smile first so the sorrows didn’t really get a fair chance. My back problem almost made be non functional for two months – My mind was fit and wanted to do hell lot of things but my body really provide the needed support – my MBA prep suffered and took a back seat . But all that helped was – my will power and the faith that I’m taken care of :)

The experiences, the knowledge, the zeal, the direction that 2009 gave will be cherished for years to come. 2009, for me, has been a year of awakening – a year of exploration.

Hope 2010 acts as +1 to 2009’s experiences. Plan your 2010. I don’t say pre decide 2010 but try and give it a direction – what would you want to achieve this year , how would you like to contribute to the society , what are your development gaps and how would you like to work on them

Remember - Failing to plan is planning to fail

If life deals you lemons, make lemonade. Simply enjoy life and real enjoyment lies in making others happy

P.S : Ankit , this time did i mention "AOL"??

Keep Smiling :)
2010 In , 2009 Out 2010 In , 2009 Out Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, January 01, 2010 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. thanks to me...i brought out the originality from u....i rock as always....well..lucky you...got my company on the very first day of 2010......

    P.S.---better post than the rest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot sirji ...aapne tareef kar di , maano mujhe jannat mil gayi ..huh, as if!!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.