Prolonged..

“Strong Mind gets inspired, Weak Mind gets influenced”

At times it so happens that a mere one line has such a swaying impact! There are things we’ve heard of, we know yet they lay somewhere at the back of the mind and never get reflected in our deeds.
************************************************************

It isn’t the time or the effort which pulls me back from being more regular on the blog front-I feel blogging is an art; you must be able to articulate your thoughts well. So a gap of few days is essential ( not that I am still able to articulate well :P). I really admire how Shobha De manages to put up a post every alternate day, that too a good one every time.

***********************************************************

So I have resigned yet again :) .. How many months did I work? Err.. 3 months BUT hang on! I am there with the same organization but in a different role which I always wanted to join in. I find it really amusing as well as annoying, when people are just ready to splurge and pass on judgment as if waiting to grapple – to prove that their thought process is right. DAMN! I really don’t understand how do people have so much time for judgments when self-analysis could be a real better option. For once, it creates mayhem in me and I am ready to be defensive and refute all their claims but then I realize why should I? Their opinions aren’t so important. I know what I want from life and I am happy that I am taking the risk and pursuing it, unlike many. God has been kind enough and always shown the way.So Chill!
**************************************************************

Recent week has been an exciting one for many reasons. I did things beyond my imagination or expectations and had a ball! Had a great time yesterday at Murthal. For those who don’t know, Murthal is a place in Haryana on NH1 which has a whole line of superb dhabas. Its just an hour drive from Delhi ( depends actually who is driving :P). I simply relish the feel a Dhaba gives! I’m sure I would have been associated with a dhaba in my past life :).. Had amazing Tandoori Parantha with white butter(which I hate) and curd. The highlight was the extremely tasty Chaat Masala. It was raining cats and dogs, which made the whole experience charming and romantic:)

I’ve pledged to go to Murthal atleast once a month and indulge in eccentric activities..banta hai yaar!!

P.S: For once to call a servant I used “excuse me” and I realized the dhaba version should be “bhaiya”. I also mentioned appetizers!! I’ve got to learn dhaba manners!

Keep Smiling :)
Prolonged.. Prolonged.. Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, September 21, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.