Relationships that matter..

It hurts, it does indeed when your bestest of friends don’t understand you and to top it all, accuse you. You only expect from your closed ones, agreed, but they aren’t they the ones whom you can forgive easily too?


Once my YES!+ Teacher gave me the feedback, “ Swati, abhaav aur prabhaav mein swabhaav mein antar nahi aana chahiye” [ meaning in case of lack or under influence, your nature shouldn’t change]. I haven’t really understood the meaning of it in its entirety but it does make sense to me.


I do tend to get perturbed in the face of an issue with anyone close. But now this very pointer by my teacher is helping me immensely. I am better able to observe myself - how just an ugly mail, just a few harsh words are triggering me – the pull is strong, compelling my ego to give it back but thankfully the mind stops me – what’s the use? I tell, I discuss but if it’s of no use, I shouldn’t retort in the same fashion. Ego seeks ego and I aren’t giving in.


This is a great learning I’ve had in the past one and a half year – earlier I use to blow up people! Listening to nonsense or keeping shut wasn’t my cup of tea but somehow now, I find it really boring and tedious to get in such a pitfall.


To lose a closed one is the worst feeling ever but at time its best to do things which make you happy and be at peace – be it not to talk. Friendship or any other relationship for that matter, if based on words, is superficial. It should be a heart to heart connect. Sorry if it sounds philosophical but for me that’s the best form of relationship. Words can make you oscillate between extremes but it’s the heart only which can never lie. Heart doesn’t trust words; it trusts the being – the loved. Anger is from the head, crying is from the heart..




I am not sure if anyone else feels this way but this is my take on relationships. Even at social gatherings (relatives in particular), I can be seen playing with kids, dancing and making merry. The innocence of a kid is unmatched, free from worries and hypocrisy. Unke gusse mein bhi pyaar hai, unke hasne mein bhi :)


And that’s what’s required in this world – a journey from Head to the Heart – from ignorance to innocence


I am surely on the right path and have miles to go before I sleep, eventually….






Keep Smiling :)
Relationships that matter.. Relationships that matter.. Reviewed by Unknown on Monday, September 27, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.