Teeny - Weeny's :)

*******************
Few days back in the evening,my friend and I were having our favorite "Aloo chaat" at Panditji and discussing about the rapid spread of water borne diseases in Delhi. I was telling her that the peoon in the office has Eye flu and apparently he is neither wearing glasses nor taking medicines and from tomorrow I will carry a Sanitizer and wash hands often BUT that very night I caught Eye Flu! Saari planning bhaad mein chali gayi! :(

*************************

One of the Faculty at North campus Center Rahul sir hadn't come , so a student asked Pravin Sir ," Why hasn't Rahul Sir come?"
Now, carefully read the reply and understand the witty implication one can draw:

Pravin Sir said, " Ha, Wo Lajpat Nagar center mein Prateek Sir hai na , unki wife ki tabiyat kharab hai isiliye Rahul Sir ko Jaana pada" ;)


[ For the bhola bhala kind ppl who've not understood the Joke he meant that Since Prateek Sir can't take a class at Lajpat Nagar center,Rahul Sir had to take a class there! ]

***************************

An Acquittance came from Mumbai in my office and I ordered lunch for one person from Nirula's. ( How i wished i could eat Kathi rolls but since I've got flu I restrained). The funny part was that the delivery boy who came was also wearing goggles! He too had eye flu! hahhahahahhah.. I was soo happy that I couldn't eat coz even if i could, i would have been apprehensive ( Arey bhaiya, delivery boy sanitizer toh use nahi karta hoga na ! ;))

***************************
Teeny - Weeny's :) Teeny - Weeny's :) Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, September 09, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.