Many Lives , One Master

Have so much in mind. Life seems to be so funny yet so adventurous Every now and then it throws surprises, makes you realize that you are so ignorant and just a miniscule part of this big Universe yet the other moment you are made to feel that you ARE SOMEONE in the applauds and recognition from the external environment. To think of it, I’m wonderstruck.

I’ve been observing myself a lot lately – my reactions to different situations, my different reactions to the same situation.

Everyone knows about my association with the Art of Living. When people ask me questions like “Have you met Guruji?” Aapne unka naam liya hua hai ?” , I just have no words to answer them.
A guru is a “Tatva” – an element. He is just not a physical entity. You can talk to him anywhere and at anytime. He is available 24*7 .He is actually your best bodyguard.

I don’t know what a “naam lena” precisely means but if it is to do with some mantra that you get from your Guru, then no, I haven’t taken any naam. The only thing I may fit into the”naam” tag is the immense, beautiful and invaluable knowledge he has provided (and it is still on!! :))

To have a master in your ife is the best blessing that you can ever get. No worldly pleasure can match the happiness that a Guru can give you. :)

Jai Guru Dev!!
Keep Smiling :)
Many Lives , One Master Many Lives , One Master Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.