NLP Rocks!!

Had my NLP training session today after almost a month.(http://www.nlpinfo.com/)


I have simply fallen in love with NLP!! Can’t elaborate on what exactly it is, but concisely it’s a training on mastering the art of understanding the psyche – understanding the others’ thought process and tweaking your language skills to get the buy –in. I’ve been practicing NLP lately in my daily life and pledge to excel in it in this lifetime :)




I will try and use more of “NLP Language” in by posts (Well, I won’t categorically state it, the guessing work is yours)

Today was a challenging day, had this NLP training for almost 8 hours at a stretch– 9.30 – 5.30 and in the midst of it, had to follow up on other projects with you-know-who people. I won’t hide the fact that today I tended to be clear-cut and down to facts. I had lack of time and I was simply in no mood to go the mushy mushy way. “Let’s talk business” was the agenda.

Another simple funda in life I have come up with – when you are running out of time and deadlines are critical, there’s no harm in calling a spade - a spade. Today my focus was to complete the work assigned because I knew it’s a weekend ahead and if I it didn’t get done, the buck would fall on me and eventually I would end up doing it. And I’m surprised, my approach worked well!! Long Live NLP!!

I think the crux is that if you are spiritual, things like NLP come very easy to you.

I know that some of my office colleagues read my blog and there might be more following the suit, so the advice I’ve been given is to be a little cautious in what I say and how I present it. But, it’s MY Blog and I have full authority over it. And waise bhi, I’m known in my office as being outspoken. I welcome one and all to read and enjoy but no debates pls. I love non-violence (flavored with a lil bit of tiff here and there) :)

Want to write on few more things , will bother you tomorrow

Keep smiling :)
NLP Rocks!! NLP Rocks!! Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, January 08, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.