Adventures!!

Days are again getting busier..

Life is going on in full swings..i really don’t understand whether I bump into adventures or the thrills get attracted to me. The other day I was coming from East Delhi and my friend dropped me at the Metro station , I had my metro card in hand , which I had to get refilled as there was no balance and a laptop bag. I eneterd the station , opened the bag to take out the wallet and realized I had left in my friend’s car!! You may call it idiotic, but I called my friend just to confirm that there is my wallet there and said “Don’t Worry!! I will manage” and I had just no clue what to do!!

Ok.Situation is I am penniless, need to get back home..what to do to get back home?? Get at least 15 Rs. cash..i searched and searched and searched in the hope of getting some chuttas but alas! Seemed I’ve suddenly become rich and so carry no chillad..Duh! Next thought..how to get cash ? What all I have which are worth some money..A watch, earrings, laptop..(I seriously got these wierd thoughts)..but all these are valuables , kuch kam value ka and then ! My sixth sense worked!!

Boss, mere paas metro card hai which is worth 50 Rs. !! Hurray!! So I forfeited the card, got 50 bugs and merrily came back home : D

This is one story, another interesting adventure..the next day again I was traveling my metro (this time I had ample money to travel the whole day in Metro )but that’s not the case..i took the train at 10 pm and unluckily ( why me ??) the train got stuck up at a station for 10-15 mins.. I knew I would reach my station only by 11 pm and would get no conveyance to get back home.. now, what to do ? So I called up my friend (friendship rocks!!) and told him to come and pick me ( I thought I would have to plead or coerce him to come at 11pm in this cold weather but he , very politely (for the first time in my life) said yes) Ok , 11.15 pm we met and suddenly realized that we both were damn hungry!! And when you are hungry, all sensible people go to eat..so we went to a nearby dhaba kinda place , had dinner at almost 12 am!! It was an impromptu outing which was seemingly welcomed :D

When such things happen, the reaction is “WHY???”.. But when you recall them , the reaction is “WOW!!!”

P.S: The laptop bag mentioned above was of my boss, it had Apple’s Mac. Lucky laptop, it got saved from being sold all due to my metro card.

Keep Smiling :)
Adventures!! Adventures!! Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. height of dumbness.....you can use ur metro card even if the balance is 0...as.it goes negative...till max -50...but as usual...swati=dumb...

    also..this post was very mediocre...and hastly written.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Extra intelligent , I did try to get in with that card but it showed a BIG red cross and as far as I know , that means u need to get it refilled and I write this post esply for u , i know ur standard :D

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.