Twitter Twitter - Rishikesh Calling!!

I feel like a happy child – have initiated some key tasks that I had set for myself (sorry some I can’t share)

I am a new child to Twitter – I haven’t really “hooked up” , just added people I admire - Sushmita Sen , Aamir Khan , Shashi Tharoor , Preity Zinta , Karan Johar to name a few. Some tweets are worth reading while the others shouldn’t even get the bat of an eyelid. I find it silly to see people following Twitter everywhere and anywhere.

I’m sure if they would be dying and granted a wish, it would be to tweet and write “On my way to heaven.”:D. Such technological innovations are appreciative and welcomed but they must not over rule life. For some people the day’s worth is synonymous to the number of tweets. Hilarious!

Again a weekend has passed by where I had planned to do something and ended up doing altogether different. Not that I didn’t enjoy it but somehow I’m beginning to believe that weekends should be left unplanned and random. Let things unfold on a Friday evening and you just move with the flow.

Once again felt the shower of grace :) .. it’s such a beautiful feeling , too beautiful to be captured in words no matter how verbose one can be. I have decided to go to Rishikesh, COME WHAT MAY. Earlier, I was skeptical of getting 4 days leave but now I have the faith, thy will be done :)

So Rishikesh , here I come in March to rest in your lap and take a shelter in the abode of bliss:)

P.S: I hope you know Rishikesh is the name of a place and not a person!! (Ya , I know this was a PJ)

Keep Smiling :)
Twitter Twitter - Rishikesh Calling!! Twitter Twitter - Rishikesh Calling!! Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, January 24, 2010 Rating: 5

1 comment:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.